Essential Oils at Carousel Gifts
Diffusers & Essential oils
Essential oils provide fragrant remedies and delights for all aspects of our lives. The oil is extracted from plants through a variety of different methods, depending on the species.
Each oil has its own medicinal or other properties, these are used for a wide range of therapeutic purposes including external application, inhalation, oral ingestion etc.
Inhalation is achieved using a diffuser, room spray or vaporisers.
The exciting range of diffusers stocked by Carousel Gifts offer the Customer a choice of designs and a range of prices.
This Diffuser uses Ultrasonic waves to instantly vaporise water and essential oil in the tank, to produce a cool, dry, fragrant mist. This high-quality diffuser also has an Auto Shut-Off feature, ensuring that the unit will switch off when it runs low on water. The 4 timer settings (1-hour, 3-hour, 6 hour, or continuous use) allow you to adjust the diffuser to meet your specific needs. With large capacity and great mist output, this diffuser can hold up to 300ml of water. It can run up to 6 hours for high mist and 10 hours for low mist.
Colour LED Lights Mode: The colour can be cycled through or set it to one fixed colour. Each colour has two light options: dim and brighter. Press the button for 3 seconds and the light turn off, soft light creates a calming and romantic atmosphere.
Unique Design: With classic natural wood grain finish, simply add drops of your favourite essential oil to give your room a fresh, clean scent. It will fill your space with a lovely fragrance. As a decorative piece, it is perfect for your home or office.
WE supply a range of essential oils for use in our diffusers. These come in brown bottles, never use essential oils that come in clear bottles as the effectiveness of the oils can be rendered useless in a short space of time when exposed to light.
Many traditional medicines from around the world have recognized the healing properties of essential oils for generations.
Here are some facts about essential oils to introduce you to their benefits.
- Essential oils are stored in dark bottles (normally those made of amber glass) because the oils can turn rancid if not kept properly in this manner.
- One of the most popular essential oils is peppermint oil, which may help to relieve constipation, diarrhoea, heartburn, depression, stress, brain fog, memory, pain, sleepiness, headaches, indigestion, coughs, muscle fatigue, and more.
- Essential oils can be derived from many parts of a plant — they can be made from bark, leaves, stems, and even flowers or blossoms (chamomile and lavender are two examples). Some oils are made from the rind of fruit, such as orange and lemon.
- Essential oils are safer to use to clean your house than chemicals with artificial scents, which can cause allergic reactions and exposure to harmful toxins. Clove oil, for example, has been shown to kill bacteria and parasites; it also adds a nice, calming, warming scent to your home. Lemon, with its potent antiseptic properties, is a wonderful essential oil to use for cleaning purposes.
- Like spices, essential oils have a limited shelf life — their therapeutic benefits lose potency over time. If you wait too long or store them improperly, they may oxidize and turn rancid.
- Essential oils should not be refrigerated. It is recommended to store essential oils in a cool, dark place, (away from any heat sources), or in a bathroom cupboard (but not one near a shower, where steam can cause the oils to overheat and oxidize).
- Some essential oils help to improve cold symptoms when used in a diffuser. Oils such as rosemary, eucalyptus, cinnamon, spearmint, and peppermint are effective for this purpose.
Call in to the store next time you are passing to look at our quality range of diffusers and essential oils. Our staff will be happy to advise you about which oils are right for you.